LG Infinia Series 3DTV "The End"

I haven't been able to find any information on this one either, and it's driving me crazy. It reminds me of the songs that were in Clorox commercials a few years ago
- I tried searching for the composers of those songs (Francois-Paul Aiche and H. Scott Salinas) when I ran out of other ideas, but no joy.

i have tried the regular culprits, gladiator soundtrack and so on got bupkus any luck with anyone else

LG Commercial - Infinia Series 3DTV - The End

it's classical music, but i'm hoping someone will know it. here's the youtube vid to jog your memories:

they both sound like Hans Zimmer to me. not so much the second half of the LG commercial, but definitely the first half and all of "Here Comes the King," though I know X-Ray Dog is its own group that does music for movie trailers.

either way, I love Hans Zimmer and I love the music of these vids!

I am almost certain the first half (of the LG ad) is from Pirates of the Caribbean 3 soundtrack. I'll go through it later this week. The second part sounds like it is from something completely different, maybe Future World Music?

I am almost certain the first half (of the LG ad) is from Pirates of the Caribbean 3 soundtrack. I'll go through it later this week. The second part sounds like it is from something completely different, maybe Future World Music?

I love the POTC scores and have all of them, as well as a box set of other music for the films -- it's not from there. Would be awesome it if was though.

Anyone have anything on this?

(eta: several YouTube commenters are saying it was specifically done for that commercial. Eh.)

Back