VW Volkswagen CC

wxdave

Reaction score
They've been showing this all month. It's for the CC, and the two guys are arguing..."You hit like my sister"..."Really, I'd like to meet her..."

There is a great classical music piece playing in the background. What is it? It's killing me, I want to know what that is.

Re: Volkswagen CC

It's from the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Trouble with Harry" filmed in Craftsbury, Vermont in 1954. The soundstrack is by Bernard Herrmann. It starred the late John Forsythe and I believe was Shirley McLaine's first film. I own the soundtrack and it's beautiful. If you watch the movie you'll never see a better Fall foliage background, ever.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00000DCZO/?tag=adtunes-20

There's a lot of songs listed there, which one is it?

Here's a link to the commercial:

The title of the song is:

"A Portrait Of Hitch" (The song may have a different title on the soundtrack than on the score and a lot of times the same beat of a song is used/remixed to make many tracks that sound similar but are each a little different which together make a theme for a soundtrack)

There are several versions of the song done by many Orchestras of which a few are:

The London Philharmonic Orchestra

&

The City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra

Well said farbeyond. That's exactly what it is....a portrait of Hitch which could be several versions. The soundtrack is beautiful is you can find it, buy it, it's well worth the money.

Back