Victory Motorcycles

06wt

Reaction score
i cant find a video of the commercial, but its just music and a bike going down a mountain road. its the new victory motorcycle commercial,
anybody know the song and or the band from the commercial

I like the sound too, kind of Hendrix-like but heavier.
Anyone know who it is?
I registered at Polaris and contacted them, if they answer I'll post it here.

Clip...

Last edited:
yeah thats the one i was talkin bout. i hope some one on here knows

Hey, everybody.

At first listen, my guess is the DEAD WEATHER. A side project of Jack White of the White Stripes.

I saw them in Chicago - he is mostly on drums in this outfit, and the female singer you hear in the video sounds an awful lot like Alison Mosshart, singer for The Dead Weather and, before that, for a band called the Kills.

Either way, it kicks butt and that rider is turnin' and burnin' on that Cross Country, eh?

I can't wait 'til they're a year old, drop a few thou in price, and start calling my name even more...

Cheers,
Metalhed

well the song "60 feet tall-by The dead weather"sounds alot like the song , but its not it

I saw the Victory Motorcycle infomercial. Loved the music. It was recorded in Denver according to a short background clip on the music. But, no names were given. I'd like to find out where I could get the entire score. I e-mailed Victory, but I don't know the odds of getting a return on the request.

Last edited:
After obsessing over this song for weeks, I finally found the research online to get the answer. NOT Dead Weather either..

The song is "Why" by Coupe Studios from Denver, an ad music company hired to do the song for Victory Motorcycles. If you ask me, these studio guys should make their own album.

Here's the link to their website where you can see an extended version of the commercial with the whole song....and it kicks ass.

http://coupestudios.com/samples_TV07.php

i know we r not supose to talk about sources on here but, this is not purchasable as far as i know. I anyone knows a venue to purchase the album or the song let me know, or of a downloadable source

ok i called coupe studios they are indeed the composers of the song in the commercial, but the band performing the song was rose hill drive
but coupe studios told me they hold the license for the song rose hill drive does not, but im currently looking at rose hill drive songs to see if they have anything close

I did a search for Rose Hill's version and came up empty. I suppose the video is the only place to hear the entire song.

Last edited:
I found several Rose Hill Drive tracks on Project Playlist.
Just do a search for the band name and it will give you a list of titles to listen to. Check out 'Trans Am', good track and similar to 'Why'.

www.playlist.com

Back