Diet Coke "Stay Extraordinary"

hellokitty

Reaction score
Just now during the Oscars there was a Diet Coke commercial which had lyrics "a moment, a laugh"
.....at the end of the commercial it said stay extraordinary. It was sung by a guy and sounded kind of indie/pop. Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Diet Coke

Just in case:

Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

Diet Coke

Does anyone know the song that's featured in the newest diet coke commercial? It's the commercial that ends with the girl getting out of the limo and having an "extraordinary moment." I've searched endlessly so any help would be appreciated!!

Re: Diet Coke

Coke

I love the newest Coke commercial and wonder if anyone knows anything about the music.. I think it's a group/band but the male singer could just be dubbing.. The only words I hear and I'm not positive it's exact sounds like 'A Moment Of'.. There are flashes of people drinking coke in different vignettes.. Hope that's enough for someone to find out more about the music.. Thanks :)

Re: Coke

Indeed, that is the one.. I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a diet coke commerical.. I don't actually drink coke so didn't pay attention to which kind.. Thanks so much, I'm going to Amazon and download it.. ^^

Diet Coke during the Academy Awards

if you watched the OSCARS this year, you probably remember a new Diet Coke commercial...it's using this brilliant Temper Trap tune:

Coca-Cola

Hey,
anyone know the name of the song played on the coca-cola commerical where the nurse touches the baby in the nursery and the candidate walks up the podeum at the end?

Back