Vicks Vapor rub

Tuxedo

Reaction score
It's a new Vicks Vapor Rub commercial been playing this month. It's short and starts with two kids (boy and girl) standing outside someone's room door (probably their parents), in their pajamas and giggling. Then they push open the door and run in, then it goes to the Vicks screen and the music plays.

Re: Vicks Vapor rub commercial?

Eh, no one know?

Vicks Vaporub

Does anyone know the name of the tune playing in the new Vick's Vaporub commercial. It starts out with a little boy and girl standing outside their parents bedroom door. The music is so cool and I can't find it anywhere. Help!:confused:

The song featured in the commercial is "Felt Like Love" performed by Hayley Taylor.

I was looking for the same information for the same reason and found your post. Then I contacted the company and someone found out for me... isn't that cool?

I love that song as well, but unfortunately the part you left out was that the album "One Foot In Front Of The Other" featuring the song "Felt Like Love", has not yet been released. It was slated to be released in January of this year but rumor has it that it will be available this summer.

OK! As a consolation prize though, you can listen to the entire album on the following official site:

http://www.ilike.com/artist/Hayley+Taylor/album/One+Foot+in+Front+of+the+Other

That's not the song. The song in the commercial is just a beat with no lyrics. If anyone can find the song, and if it's available that would be great. I have been wondering what it was too.

Back