White Collar

DEC_42

Reaction score
I was watching the White Collar episode "Vital Signs", and in the beginning of the episode, where Neil and June are talking in the park, a very nice piano piece came on. Anyone know the name of it?

I was watching the White Collar episode "Vital Signs", and in the beginning of the episode, where Neil and June are talking in the park, a very nice piano piece came on. Anyone know the name of it?

Can you find a clip of it on YouTube?

White Collar- Ep 1.14 "Out of the Box"

This may have already been posted, but if so I haven't found it.

Does anyone know the music playing when Neal is working on the Italian sculpture? It sounds very familiar, maybe a classical piece with a modern reworking.

The song starts at approximately :14 into the video.

White Collar 1x14 Neal Clip

White Collar Season Finale

Name of the episode was Point Blank. Does anyone know the song that played while they were in the Russian Museum? Thanks!

Re: White Collar Season Finale

Name of the episode was Point Blank. Does anyone know the song that played while they were in the Russian Museum? Thanks!
reply: Name of the episode was Point Blank. Does anyone know the song that played while they were in the Russian Museum? Thanks!

the name of that song is "how do you like me now" i think by: the heavy

YouTube - The Heavy - How You Like Me Now?

Re: White Collar Season Finale

Does anyone know the name of the song from white collar season 2 episode 9, point blank, the music from when neil is in his room, playing with bullets, trying to figure out the code, he's in deep thought, pissed, cries? the music starts from 00:36:03 out of 00:42:14

White Collar "Under the Radar"

Looking for the song used at the end of White Collar episode 2.16 (Under the Radar). It's when Neal is standing in the warehouse looking at all the artwork. It's instrumental.

What was the song playing when Diane and Helen walk into the release party?

Season 3 Episode 3 "Deadline" Query.

Back