Creepiest songs you've ever heard

HAZMAT

Reaction score
I'm listening to the ring soundtrack, and i'd love it if someone could find something that could creep me out more than this music is.

Have you seen that Gap commercial where the kids chant "How cute are these boots?" That scares the heck out of me! :)

Helter Skelter creeped me out when I first heard it as a kid. The song is loud, full of screaming, fades out then fades back in, and Ringo yells "I've got blisters on my fingers!". It was quite the contrast to "I Want To Hold Your Hand".

"Keep Your Eyes Peeled" by Queens of the Stone Age, "Zoo Station" by U2, "Suspense Song!" by Dethklok, "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes, and "Satan's Finest" by Graveyard are all pretty ominous.

Talking about creepy songs, there are three that instantly come to mind:
- Closer (by Nine Inch Nails): The chorus is very uncomfortable to say the least, and the music video is as bad as it can get. A monkey is tied to a cross, there is fetish equipment of sorts and the ghastly image of a pig's head spinning around. Ugh.
- A Psychopath (by Lisa Germano): Here are the lyrics - 'I hear a scream. I see me scream. Is it from memory? Am I awake? Am I alone? When is it sunrise?'
- Chloroform Girl (by Polkadot Cadaver) - 'You're only alive because I like you; It's been three years since you've seen the sunlight, but I know you're having fun, bound, gagged and chained up in my basement.'

'The Son' by Diatribe has a weird guitar line that sounds like something out of a bad dream.

Back