NCIS Los Angeles

pchappy

Reaction score
Hello

I would like to know if anybody know the name of the song played in the final minutes of ncis los angeles when cullon was entering dom information as missing person.

Thank you

Does anyone know the music in the opening of NCIS LA? Just as they're zooming into their HQ, after the opening. Kind of a fast paced piano riff? It's the only time that piece is played.

Music from NCIS Los ANgeles april 27 2010

Hello does anyone know the title of the songs played while they are in the club. I know the first one is by Chelley I took the Night but the other ones are just a mystery to me. Hopefully you may be able to help, love the tunes.

Thanks

Does anyone know the final song on Tuesdays (5/4) episode where Dom dies after being kidnapped. The song is real slow and it's about grieving but I can't remember the words.
Thanks!

Desperately looking for the title of the song used in the fame episode while they're in the club. The song comes on right after Chelley's I took the night.

Its driving me crazy even wrote to the producers and no response!!! so much for fans!!!:mad::rolleyes:

Anyone know the song played during Gs' dream sequence in Human Traffic episode?

"Lux Aeterna" by Clint Mansell from the Requiem for a Dream soundtrack.

the group is called Placebo the song is called Running up the hill - i tunes has it.

At the beginning of season 3 episode 12, when Sam and Calen are listening to a song on the car stereo, it sounds a LOT like parts of Parov Stelar's song "Between the Machine"

Parov Stelar - Between the machine - YouTube

but it sounds liek it coudl be a different version or maybe a cover, anyone have any idea?

NCIS:LA - EP. 15 PLEASE HELP WITH SONG!!!

HI I AM DYING TO FIND OUT THE NAME OF THE SONG FIRST PLAYED WHEN KENSI PULLS UP TO THE CLUB AND GETS OUT OF THE CAR HERE IS VIDEO THAT HAS THE SONG IN IT , I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN HELP!!!

NCIS: Los Angeles - I Am Too Your Type

NCIS: LA - "WANTED" EPISODE MUSIC

HI EVERYONE I AM LOOKING FOR THE SONG THAT WAS BEING PLAYED WHEN MICHELLE - SAM'S WIFE IS WALKING THRU THE BASKETBALL COURT/GAME GOING TO SIT ON THE WALL AND WAIT FOR THE RUSSIANS TO GET THERE - SOME OF THE LYRICS ARE "Hey ya'll what do you do, mama's gonna come and punish you" - IT WAS A POP/R&B SONG IT SOUNDED A LITTLE LIKE MAROON 5 MAYBE IM GONNA TRY AND TAKE VIDEO OF IT TO PUT ON HERE, HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP!! THANK YOU!!

Back