Apple iPad promo videos

Re: Apple iPad Promo Video Music

I figured out one of them: Clap Clap by Goldspot

Re: Apple iPad promo video

What is the first music, he started at 0:15 when Phil Schiller speak. Thank you for an respond.

Yes, I'm looking for the one that begins about twelve seconds into the video. When Jony Ive says "It sort of becomes magical...and that's exactly what the iPad is."...i'm looking for the music that starts right there. it sounds similar to "In Between Days" because musically, they are in the same key and have a somewhat similar melody, but they are different.

Anyone know?

I DID....It's "Shooting Stars" by Sean Redmond. It is not available for purchase ANYWHERE yet though. You can hear it by going to his myspace music page: http://www.myspace.com/seanredmond This is the full song. It's not the highest possible quality. I'm sure Apple bought the actual HD mp3. If you want this or any other song from the internet, you can go to RadioShack, purchase a 1/8in-to-1/8in audio cable, plug one end into your computer's input, the other in the output, adjust your volume settings, open Audacity or GarageBand, or whatever you have (in my case, I use GarageBand, I'm a Mac, what can I say)...then go to the myspace page, and set the program to record, and play the song, and you'll have it.

Matt-Expect Greatness

Hi everyone!

Sorry to be such a late comer to this, but does anyone know the song at around 5:25?

Thanks!

iPad Guided Tours

Does anyone know the background music in any of these videos? Or were they made just for Apple?

Thanks in advance.

iPad Guided Tours

Hello,

I search desperately the song of some guided tours of the iPad, on the Apple website.

The Maps app :

The iBooks app :

The Safari App :

Thank's so much if you can help me. :)

iPad 2 Product Video

Video:

I know the first song is Dog Days are Over by Florence and The Machine but what is the second song?

iPad - Year One Product Video

Many many song have been used in this video and it would be AMAZING if any of you could name the music!

Apple The Story Behind The Apps

What is the first song used in the video? Second song is Girlfriend by Phoenix.

Some of the songs in iPad - Year One:

Windmill - Tokyo Moon
Rogue Wave - Harmonium
Cloud Cult - The Arrival

Back