Target Pharmacy

angelicaknows

Reaction score
the one i saw today---and i am not sure it was a target commercial b/c i changed the channel before i could confirm---was playing starf*cker's rawnald gregory erickson the second.

Re: Target

I'm looking for the song in the new target pharmacy commercial where there are a bunch of questions and it says that they became pharmacists to find out. Any ideas?

it's not the one i mentioned above? because the glimpse that i saw today had questions accompanying each person as he/she navigated through the store. and with that commercial, starfUcker's song was playing.

how many new target commercial's have come out lately anyway?

The original poster needs to tell us if they were referring to this Target Pharmacy commercial:

http://www.adweek.com/aw/creative/ad-of-the-day/article_display.jsp?creativeId=270301

Hi guys and jca

I happened across this website through google since I was looking for this commercial's song - not the one apparently the original poster was asking, but this is one I wanted to know the name of the song for. The website there doesn't have anything listed where it says credits. Can you tell me the name of the song and artist? Thanks much!
~ GoldenGoose100

Hi guys and jca

I happened across this website through google since I was looking for this commercial's song - not the one apparently the original poster was asking, but this is one I wanted to know the name of the song for. The website there doesn't have anything listed where it says credits. Can you tell me the name of the song and artist? Thanks much!
~ GoldenGoose100

If you're referring to the song on the Target commercial featured on that adweek link, then this has already been answered on the first page. I apologize for coming off rude, but please take the time to read the other replies first, as usually, the inquiry has already been answered. I could write it again, but that would make it my third time posting it on this thread. However, I can provide you the link to the artists' site, as that hasn't been posted :) http://www.myspace.com/starfuckerss

I did read it all, and when it was answered it wasn't directly the next reply or referenced (quoted) so I missed it. Later on I did see it and find my answer and posted that I'd found it (but now my post is deleted :( ) But thanks anyway all and Angelica. I didn't mean to spam or anything.

Does anyone know the song that plays in the new 2010 Target commercial? It is song with a best to it no vocials. It's the commercial where you see all the things about their pharmacy. Couldn't find a video of it anywhere online or I would post it.

Target Meds

Anyone know the song that is playing in the recent target commercial that is about the pharmacy?
There are no vocals and on the screen there are several questions that come up like:
What's the difference between Advil and Tylenol?
Are $4 generics really as good?

Re: Target Meds

Back