White Collar

DogBoy

Reaction score
While watching Burn Notice Thursday night (Jan. 21st), there was a new ad for White Collar that had a cool song in it - does anyone know what the song was? The ad was for the upcoming episode, not an ad for the series in general. The song was a man singing and one of the words I could understand was "silver."

Thanks for the help.

White Collar Commercial Song

During today's NCIS Dear Abby Marathon on the USA Network there was a new White Collar commercial. I've rewound this commercial several times to try to figure out the lyrics. I've got "turning my world around" (x2)
I think "looking down" and "find another way" might also be in there... but there's too much talking to be certain.
Can anyone help me out??

White Collar Season 2 Commercial

There is a song on the commercial for the episode called "Are you on my side" and the lyrics are "Looking down, trying to find another way, turning my world around...turning my world around". Does ANYONE know what song this is??? I've been searching for days.

ive been trying to find that song for two weeks now, someone has to know what it is

So I read in a few places that the song was made specifically for the promo. It is not even a full song, jus that small portion was written for the commercial. :(

Does anyone know the song in the commercial for White Collar? It's for the series in general, not a particular episode. The words start "Danger, danger..."

:unsure:

I actually found the answer as soon as I left this website. For anyone else interested, it's called Danger, High Voltage by Electric Six.

That video is blocked outside the US. But I think this is the one you want:

Several comments asking for the song name, but no responses yet.

Back