The Good Wife

bump,

The lyrics that i managed to get were:

"i was sleeping with you, you were sleeping with her"

"i could kiss you on your lips, or you could be kissing her instead"

but not sure if these are the exact lyrics

Thanks in advance

What is the song playing in the bar when Kalinda meets the FBI agent on the "Bang" episode of "The Good Wife"? It has a Brazilian sound soft jazz.

The Good Wife Episode 10-19-2010

Yes, What song/artist was playing in tonight's episode of The Good Wife.....The scene when the Indian lawyer is smashing up the car in a parking garage?

Sorry, don't know the actress' name...

Re: The Good Wife Episode 10-19-2010

Yes, I want to know this as well. I loved that song.

Re: The Good Wife Episode 10-19-2010

the band is taxi doll but I don't know the song. if u figure it out, please post it.

it's called "this is not a love song" by PIL and there's a remix by David Guetta as well.

the song playing on the radio when Kalinda, the investigator, was breaking into the other investigator's car, smashing the windows with a baseball bat, was "Luv Song" by Jane Jensen. only the music video appears available on iTunes

I forgot what the song sounds like from the episode. Just listened to Luv Song by Jane.. (don't like it). prefer the song of Taxi Doll.

Can someone tell me the Song in The Good Wife? It is in season 2 Episode 6 in the end, in the final scene.

thanks in advance for your help

Hi there,
Could someone tell me the name of the song in the 60s trailer of "The Good Wife" Season 2? Link below:
Thank you heaps!

YES! I'm totally addicted to the song since I first heard it on the promo, it's called "Shine" and it's by Laura Izibor:

Hi SoundtrackPhile!
Thanks so much for your reply!
It's a great song isn't it!
Cheers

Back