Space Channel

Tyson

Reaction score
I dont know the song its the newest space channel commercial I heard it for about 10 seconds...sounded amazing havnt seen it since...it kinda had a "mad world" type feeling to it.

this is the ad I believe he means and if thats not it can I still get a song name for this? I love this track and can't find a name anywhere.

Someone on youtube posted this:

Unfortunately The Space Channel commissions all its music locally, and the songs they use are purpose-produced so they aren't available to the public (says their website).

I too am looking for this badly. I know they said the promos are independent audio and crap but there is a long long version of that same commercial the song is longer may be real instead of just made up only for the commercial itself. I didn't know about the extended version of the promo it's the same song just way more to the song. If you guys remember by John Luker Deadliest Catch supposedly it's real name was Musikvergnugen no one could find it for a long time and said it was specially made for the show's promotion but it was eventually released by Discovery Channel and John maybe this will be some day can't seem to find it as easily right now though maybe if people keep asking they will do what Discovery Channel did?

Still Not found since 2009. Any luck?

This Space Promo is much longer but I have only found the short version they have sometimes, the longer one is the same song there is much more to it. Supposedly their music for space is from independent makers and is not public but until I saw the long promo the song seems like it may be more it's almost 2 min long maybe 3. If anyone remembers John Luker's Deadliest Catch Promo for Discovery Channel that song was eventually released so maybe this one will be, any thoughts on finding it?

It's one of the most awesome songs I've heard.

If anyone is interested I finally found the samples near the end of 2010 to make this Space Promo 2009-2010 song. Here's the link I did best I could to replicate it using up all the samples, old topic but I haven't seen anyone find it yet.

Back