Chuck Season 3

kev

Reaction score
There's a certain music/song that is played in various episodes of Chuck - usually during and action sequence involving a person running or trying to chase something.... i was looking at the promo for the 3rd season's 2nd episode when i came across the same music clip....im posting the link below

the music starts at 1:12 and goes till 2:05 (when Chuck flashes and learns how to get the Briefcase)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2scqvtdHNU[/ame]

please if someone could help me out here and figure out what music is being played here.

Other people have been searching for that song too as it was used in season 2 as well.

Some think:

I'm fairly sure the 'Ay yi yi' song that sounds similar to "Cobrastyle" by Teddybears is a Tim Jones composition. There have been multiple versions of the song used throughout the series, mostly recently in 'Chuck Versus The Lethal Weapon'.

Chuck Seson3 Episode4

There is a song towards the end of the show where chuck and all the others are having dinner at the chuck house...can some one tell me the name of the song the band's name...

i think the is something like this..."I once live in a house, surrounded by snowland...."

Chuck Vs. First Class 1-25-10

Hi i am dying to find out what song is playing in this episode where chuck and stone cold steve austin are sword fighting i really really hope someone can help me out , thanks so much , Zach

I'm interested in the song playing at the end of the last episode of Chuck. Very catchy... can't get it out of my head. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

I'm interested in the song playing at the end of the last episode of Chuck. Very catchy... can't get it out of my head. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

"40 Day Dream" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

okay, what was the song that played when he was dumping his girlfriend? great sound.

okay, what was the song that played when he was dumping his girlfriend? great sound.
"Living A Lie" by Daniel Zott (it was also used at the end of 303 when Sarah & Chuck agree to be friends)

so hey, this most recent 'Chuck' episode, "Chuck vs. The Final Exam", had an awesome song in it. it started when Chuck steps up to the restaurant in the train station, and plays all through the scene while Sarah talks to him and gives him his final instructions.

does anyone happen to know what that song was? :D

I was going to come here to post about the same song.... got a few bits of lyrics from it but a google search did not find anything.

"some day dark has turned gray"
"im gonna see you in my sleep"

Last edited:
The song that aired last night during the restaurant scene was awesome! I found out it was an Austin Hartley-Leonard and Kendall Meade duet and you can get it on itunes. Both those singers have lots of music out there also.

In Chuck vs the final exam, Chuck is told in the restaurant that he has to kill the mole. When Sarah tells Chuck that his mission isn't over an incredible score is played. Can anybody tell me the name?
I don't mean In My Sleep by Austin Hartley-Leonard ft Kendall Jane Meade which is played before and after the score.

^ If it's score, it's done by Tim Jones. He's supposed to be putting together a soundtrack of score for Chuck. You can find out more at his website.

Back