Happy Honda Days dog sled race

Doober

Reaction score
Does anyone know this tune? It's the commercial with the winter dog race. It's a very catchy tune. Lately they've edited three Honda commercials together with the same music: The dog race, the guys watching football on the tv out the back of a Honda in the snow, and another one which has some guys in it doing something, I just don't recall.

Thanks

Re: Honda Year End Sale Music

Nope, that's not it. Although, it is a Happy Honda Days commercial. The main one is with the winter dog race, with little dogs dressed up (one like a hot dog). I think it is the Winter 500 dog race.

That was the first time I heard the song. Then they combined their three Happy Honda Days commercials and the winter golf is the third commercial in there along with the Football Game on TV out of the back of a Honda in the snow and the Winter Dog Race, but they still use the song from the Winter Dog Race commercial when they combined all three. It's a cute song that makes you want to bob along to it.

I just saw the commercial again. It's the Happy Honda Days with the Annual Frozen Paw 500 dog race. There is an Xylophone and acoustic guitar in the music.

This is the commercial but I don't know the song.

Yup, that's the one. I hope someone has some info about it. Thanks for uploading it.

Back