Honda Accord Crosstour "Boxes"

Jareyes

Reaction score
There are two commercials I have seen so far for this car. The first was called "Instruments" and the song was Fever. The other commercial I do not know the name of, but the concept was that "it just fits." The song is not in English so it's hard to find anything about it. It came on during the 1st 5 minutes of the late football game on CBS.

Thanks In Advance!!! Love Ya' Adtunes!

Re: Honda Crosstour Commercial

if this is the ad you are talking about....

Re: Honda Crosstour Commercial

Zane7570,

You're amazing! That is exactly the song I was looking for. You have made a simple man very happy.

Thank you very much!

-JAR

New car commercial 60s song with "co-co-pa" in words

I'm going to sound like an idiot here.

There's a very well-known, lively song
from the 60s. Female lead singer. Foreign
words but very "island tropical."

Being used in a new car commercial. Forgot
which brand.

Just remember it has had the words "co-co-pa"
in it.

Anybody can help me out here?

Re: New car commercial 60s song with "co-co-pa" in words

What was happening in the car commercial? What type of car? Color?

JCA,

Helo!

I am afraid I am going to be of little help here.

I just happened to see the end of the commercial
a week ago and thought to myself, "Hey, I recognize
that song from the 60s but don't know the name"

I am hoping that someone else here on this forum
happened to catch the commercial (it is probably still
playing) and recognizes the song by my description.

Pata Pata by Miriam Makeba

That's it! That's it!

Just downloaded the song.

Damn! I bet myself that by using the
Internet I would find the name of the
song by day's end. This forum made
that happen and I thank you so much.

There is also another Crosstour commercial that features "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan.

Thank you so much for posting the name & artist of this song. I remember when this song came out, and even though I'm more of a "Classic Rock, 70's, and Blues" kind of guy, I always liked this catchy little tune. Kinda makes ya feel good, ya know? :cool:

Sunshine Superman... NOT DONOVAN!

There is also another Crosstour commercial that features "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan.

Yes, the "Snow Trip" commercial that's been running during the Olympics features that song. But the version they're playing is not the original Donovan recording. I've been searching around, the best I can figure out is that it's a cover from an alternative band named, "HUM." But for the life of me, I can't find a recording of that song by them, or even any indication that they ever performed it. Any chance anyone has more info on this than me? I'd love to download that track. It's a great arrangement. Thanks.

Miriam Makeba first came to prominence during the Folk Music explosion in the 1960s. She passed away in 2008, and that song is probably her greatest hit. It's nice to hear it again. I think it's in Swahili.

Re: Sunshine Superman... NOT DONOVAN!

Yes, the "Snow Trip" commercial that's been running during the Olympics features that song. But the version they're playing is not the original Donovan recording. I've been searching around, the best I can figure out is that it's a cover from an alternative band named, "HUM." But for the life of me, I can't find a recording of that song by them, or even any indication that they ever performed it. Any chance anyone has more info on this than me? I'd love to download that track. It's a great arrangement. Thanks.

You are right. It is a cover. Someone posted the following comment on YouTube:

"According to RPA (Rubin Postaer and Associates, the creators of the commercial) the song, Sunshine Superman in the Crosstour spot, Snow Trip, was rerecorded by HUM Music + Sound Design for the 30-second ad. Unfortunately here isnt a longer version, and its not available for purchase or download.
DCHHondaofTemecula"

YouTube clip:

Latin song in a commercial

Ok I know this sounds pathetic but I am trying to locate a song I heard in a commercial. I think it was for a car but I am not sure. it was an older Latin song from perhaps the 60's or 70's and may have had the wird Fever in it. It went something like: Mmm ba ba, Mmm ba, ba, <the fever>.. Ooh Mmm, ba ba, Mm ba ba, <the fever>.....

Any ideas what that may have been?

Re: Latin song in a commercial

That's it!!! awesome, thanks. It has been one of those earworms and I won't be happy until I find it. Thanks a lot.

Back