Repo Men

resurected09

Reaction score
Does Anyone Know The Tracks Used In The Repo Men trailer? I Would Really Like To Know.

Does Anyone Know The Tracks Used In The Repo Men trailer? I Would Really Like To Know.

Looks like they took it down, but I remember hearing The Prodigy's "Invaders Must Die" in the very beginning and A Perfect Circle's "The Outsider (Apocalypse Mix)" during the entire last half.

Reactions: ad7
>>Squeak

what a fu... hear you got !!
i have outsider, the original one and never i would be able to know that this trailer soundtrack was the same (or almost) that outsider from PC ! but it is !
i've just bought the apocalypse remix.
thank's man, you're great.

(sorry for my bad english)

Repo Men TV commercial music (not trailer)

The TV ads for this movie feature music with a distinct thumping (but not bass - more like a heartbeat using a traditional bass guitar, if that makes sense), mumbled lyrics and a chorus of listless "sha na na na".

My searches for this are all spoofed by the satire commercials used to promote this movie, that, or the trailer music...

Sorry, that's not the tune. The commercial doesn't seem to be running currently either, but I'll try to track it down.

-EDIT- I found my song: Time Bomb by Beck - I'm out.

Last edited:
A Perfect Circle's "The Outsider (Apocalypse Mix)" during the entire last half.

I've heard that piece of music, the part where the drums kicks in, a number of times at various places before but I just couldn't find the answer until now.
Thanks Squeak............you rock!!!!

Trailer

01.) Invaders Must Die - Prodigy
02.) Timebomb - Beck
03.) Replica - Hyper
04.) Storm A Comin' - Witchman
05.) BXM Hit Title Touchdown (Bb) - Brand X Music
06.) The Outsider (Apocalypse Mix) - A Perfect Circle
07.) I Am Going To Marry This Elevator - The Diner
08.) RV_Tension Reverse 01 - Bing Bang Boom Music

Back