Some Snoop Dogg song

casper11

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I heard this song like in 2005 I think. It was on the radio, a popular r&b and hip hop station, most likely b96 in my area. The worst part is, I think it was a dj mixing songs together. I remember the beat in my head, kind of chime-y.. and as for the lyrics, I remember Snoop Dogg spelling his own name in the chorus..there were a lot of other rappers in this song though but now I can't remember who.

Also, if you live in the Chicago area..there is a station called v103 which has new and old r&b on it..anyway there was this Sunday night show/call-in thing where from 6-8pm Judge Mathis would take phone calls. Every time this little 'special' went to a commercial, the beat of this song was previewed.

I have no idea if this Snoop Dogg song sampled the background beat of an old song..but the closest sounding beat I could find is from the song The WAND by The Flaming Lips. It is just a little clip that plays from 0:44-0:49..IGNORE THE TECHNO/SINGING ASPECTS of the song, just listen to the chime part..the Snoop Dogg song beat sounded almost EXACTLY LIKE THIS!!!

And no, the song is not "SNOOP DOGG" by Snoop Dogg with some girl featured in it..so please don't consider that an option. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj5r8fB8W3M[/ame]

Last edited:
Back