Toyota Canada drive-in theatre

kearneym

Reaction score
I heard a song in a Toyota commercial I saw at the movie theater. The commercial shows ten years of Toyota cars and has the berlin wall and stuff in it. The song has the lyrics "under the stars, over my heart" but I can't find it anywhere!

help, please!:(

Re: Toyota

I have been looking for this video for the last two days. What an amazing song. Unfortunately it seems like the song does not exist. I'm typing lyrics into Google and doing everything, but still no results. If anyone gets the name of it, please post it.

Thanks

It was one of the ads before "Avatar" wasn't it? At least it was for me, here in Canada.

I too am looking for the name of this song.

Here's my best interpretation of the lyrics.

Remember when, we used to be-
long together, emissions free
Under the stars, over my heart
Put it in place, and let's depart
Today is gone, but we're still here
Yesteryear, feels so near
Emotions run deep, deja vu
Just begun to see what's new

Yea same it was for Avatar im in Canada to, same ive been googling it as well no luck so far. Good movie btw.

it sounds like the singer is saying:

Remember when, we used to be-
alone together, admission's free
Put it in place, and let's depart...

listen to it. maybe its just me

I agree with those lyrics. This is so frustrating! The lyrics aren't posted anywhere on the internet.

OMG I can't believe there's others out there like myself - just saw Avatar tonight and texted the lyrics to myself to search for this song, then came across this site.
Now I want this song more than ever! If anyone finds out the name, pls let me know!!!

Hi. OMG the exact same thing happened to me, i saw it in a movie theatre, and ive been searching everywhere. type 'Toyota Quality Ad' into youtubes search box.

the chorus lyrics are :under the stars, over my heart. put it in place, and lets depart.

Hope this helps!! good luck. :)

Hey Kids,

This was driving me crazy as well so i emailed toyoya directly. After a long wait i finally have it.

Dear Ms. Fournier:
Thank you for your recent correspondence.
We would like to take this opportunity to advise you that the song that is playing in Canadian theatres is "Under the Stars" by the artist "Lindy Vopnfjord".

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for taking the time to write. Sincerely, Stewart McMillanCustomer Interaction CentreToyota Canada Inc.

:D

ok, so i know who the artist is, i have his website, blog and myspace account but I STILL cant find anywhere to listen to the entire song.

Ive emailed his manager and ill let you all know when they respond.

Well I talked to Lindy and he told me that isnt him!!! So back to square one, Dont know who it is again! Im going to email Toyota again. Booooo.

Dang! I went through this exact same process and Toyota also told me that it was Under the Stars by Lindy Vopnfjord.
Let us know what you get back from Toyota!

My source at Saatchi says that it's an original song created by the director for the spot. I'm not sure if that means that the director wrote and sang it or that the director commissioned it, but long story short, it doesn't look like you'll be able to buy it online any time soon.:(

Sonny Keyes
Toronto

Toyota emailed me back and said for sure thats the artist so i forwarded the email to lindy saying its a little strange you dont know its your song, well see what he says.

i received the same information from toyota about this song! what a mystery :confused:

Does anyone still have the commercial video? Or recorded the song? I really want it.
Youtube took the video down, which is lame because... it's free advertising. :S

Please? I work at a movie theatre and we still have this song playing on the hallway radio, but it will go away in a week :(

Back