Chase Sapphire ski lift massage bet

regmrv

Reaction score
What is the song playing in the commercial where the husband and wife are on the ski lift and he bet her a massage that he'll talk to a real person?

Re: Chase Sapphire ski lift massage

That particular Chase Sapphire TV commercial is entitled "The Bet." The song you hear playing in the background is "Call Me." It was written by Tony Hatch in the 1960's. Many people have sung that song over the years. Here is a list of some of them: Chris Montez, Petula Clark, Frank Sinatra, George Shearing, Nancy Wilson, Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughan, Astrud Gilberto, Billy Crystal, Mike Flowers Pops, and Lulu. As to who is singing the song in the current Chase Sapphire commercial, I'm not sure, but if I find out who it is, I'll post it here.

Re: Chase Sapphire ski lift massage

I don't know who sings it either, but here is the ad if anyone wants to hear...

Ok, so we know who wrote the song. But who performs THIS version of the song? That's the important part here.

Anyone have any ideas on who does this version? It was probably a studio session performed only for producing this tiny clip, but it would still be nice to know "who"?

This might just be a studio tract for the Chase Sapphire commercial....man I hope not. That voice and music quality is 99.9% Corrine Drewery of Swing Out Sister. I purchased that group's first five albums and CD's since 1987 back in my days in England. Not sure on the title name....

Back