Iron Man 2

and what is the first song I know that its AC/DC aswell but don't know what is the song called

Both trailers are awesome plus anything with AC/DC is automatically awesome. I listened to both several times, but did notice a piece in the second trailer that could use some identifying. Trailer #2 at 1:03-1:20. Anyone know what that might be?

does anyone know the name of the song when all the robots start coming down at about 0:53 in the new trailer

So I watched tv spot #10. If anyone was wondering, the song is The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die. Awesome sounding song. Can't wait for the movie.

Hey there, I was looking for a good movie to watch and found this trailer. It happens to have a good piece of music from AC|DC, however I dont know how it is called. Any help? (P.S. The music I need starts from 0:33 and goes to 0:56)

Thanx in advance ;)

Any ideas about the music in these spots?

Sorry about the quality of the third one...

How about this one?

Please help me find these... I suspect some of them have music by Audiomachine.

I found two of the TV spots' music. The music in spot 1 was "Priory of Sion [No Choir]" by Audiomachine, and the music in the 15 sec spot was an instrumental remix of "Starting Over" by Korn.

Still losing my mind over these two though. Please help!

So apparently, when all else fails, one should go back in the forum first to see if the track is mentioned. :/ Oops. Great track nevertheless. :)

So I watched tv spot #10. If anyone was wondering, the song is The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die. Awesome sounding song. Can't wait for the movie.

Been wondering about the music in these for awhile now. Any help is appreciated. :)

IM2

I suspect that some of the tracks could be by Audiomachine, Hi-Finesse, Immediate Music, Two Steps From Hell, Full Tilt, Brand X Music, X-Ray Dog, or Epic Score.

Back