Vicks DayQuil

thp1111

Reaction score
There's a new commercial on. It opens up with a car driving, and a dog's head sticking out of the passenger window. The camera pans across the windshield, and the driver's head is also out the window.

There's a really nice song playing - but the words are hard to make out - something about "counting sheep" - they really only play 10 seconds of the sound (I think the whole commercial is a 15 second spot.)

Any thoughts on this would be great!

t

Only one I've seen is "If Nothing Happened" by Paperdoll. Don't recall the sheep lyrics.

Thanks - it's definitely not the Paperdolls song.

I was able to grab about 10 seconds of it on my iPhone - is it permitted to post a clip to the forums?

t

Wow - thanks so much! Now Arms and Legs is $0.99 richer thanks to you (and my purchase at Amazon). What a great song!

t

I was captivated the very first time I heard the music for the DayQuil ad.(and every time thereafter) And I searched a long time before I found this comment. It is great to know it is "Arms and Legs". The sponsors should be obligated to acknowledge the music in a credit blurb during the ad. I found Imogen Heap's music via an exhausting search, after it was played on CSI Miami (had to email the producers). Often the music is so transporting I can't even remember what was being advertised. Such as: Beethoven's Sonata #8 being played for a touch screen phone ad...but they showed credits. It sells music...I buy. jane

end music in vicks dayquil ad

there's a song that plays at the very end of a dayquil commercial, and I only caught the last few seconds. It's definitely indie/rock and it's a girls voice going "ah ya ya ya ya" over and over. It plays right when they show the box at the end, NO idea who this band/song is. Help!

Back