Does anyone knows the name of this movie?

tenderbaby

Reaction score
Some time ago I watched a movie. The plot was about a girl and her friends-they met a boy,who fell in love with the main heroine and they were quite desperately in love,but her mother didn't like him at all.He accused her that she doesn't love him,and in order to proove him wrong,she got on the first train and left the town. After several years she came back to her hometown as babysitter to a single dad's daughter. She was looking very depressed and heartbroken,and she spent all her time at the house, with flashbacks of memories about the time she was girl. One of her former friends visited her and told her that the boy she loved got married to one of the other girls she used to go out with. I remember that after that she left again,and never came back.. I think that the film was Canadian... If someone knows the name I would be very grateful. :) Thanks in advance

I have no idea what movie this is. However I do know that there was a movie called Deadly Friend and featured a computer nerd putting his robot's motherboard inside the newly-deceased body of his hot next-door neighbor, Kristy Swanson!

Hotcha'!

Back