American Idol Season 9

Re: American Idol New Season

Paul Van Dyke... "Time of Our Lives" (PVD Club Mix)

American Idol season 9 "Something to Hope For?"

Hi, found this site when I was google searching for "American Idol Comercial music" and I hope you can help me.

There's a song I can't find anywhere. It's a commerical for the upcoming American Idol season and they have a song that says "we fall down, we get up" and the hook is "Something to hope for" twice. I like it but can't figure out who it is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: American Idol season 9 "Something to Hope For?"

"We Fall Down" by Bob Carlisle

???

I found the commercial.

I just can't even find the lyrics online. Is it that new of a song?

From the comments of that video (duh on my part)

I found it, it's by:
The Undeserving - Something to hope for

Thanks for the people who helped!

Yeah you are right. The song is available on itunes. I know these guys personally and they have some awesome music getting ready to come out. Keep your eyes on these guys! I appreciate your interest in my friends music!

American Idol - Season 9 Commercial 7

Anyone know the name of this song? There's no lyrics to it which makes it hard to find.

Thanks

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coX1vCJHGbw[/ame]

Re: American Idol - Season 9 Commercial 7

Try:

Space In Brackets - "In My Head"

I looking for the same song ...but I try the one that they mention about space brackets ...but is not....thanks anyway.....!
i'm sure theres some one out there who knows............!

hope you can help me find the song i am looking for, it's on the tv spot where they say its' Simon's last season!, i don't really understand the lyrics on the commercial but i am desesperate to get it!!! H E L P
:)

I found this from searching for music used in a commerical I saw. It aird on Monday, March 15... it was introducing the top 12?
I couldn't hear a lot of lyrics besides "just pray"?

Can anyone help?!

American Idol Promo Season 9

Hi,
I need this song, or at least to know the name, composer, etc. of the song played in this promo from American Idol Season 9:

I hope you can find me.

Thanks a lot!!

Back