Cadillac Year End Event

coneyisland

Reaction score
So i am looking for a caddy commercial as well. I know the Phoenix song (remix) that is in the other commercials. I'm not sure if it is the same song. I'm talking about the commercial where at the end it says, Cadillac annual year event

This Cadillac commercial?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIa86L076VM[/ame]

I'm looking for the music in this commercial as well. It's on Cadillac's YouTube channel also...someone asked what the name of the song was in the comments and the Cadillac admin said it's "Better Day" by "Black Iris Music"...which would make sense because another of their songs is in the Escalade commercial. However, if you go to their site (blackiris.tv) and listen to the song (actually called 'Better Days'), it sounds nothing like the ad. Anyone know this one?

Yeah the youtube video is the commercial. Anybody know what is that song? and who is the dark haired female model in the commercial?
Thx!!

i'm still looking for it too. part of it is in: Black Iris Music's "Candy Apple" - composed by Harry Frost (someone posted this on youtube - thx) - but it's not EXACTLY the same.

Last edited:
I may be relaying information you all already know, but part of the song is a retuned version of the background music in the song "Kids" by MGMT...the part that sounds like an electric organ. Hope this helps!

Back