The Vampire Diaries

I try to find the music in some promos from the show.

The techno music in the 30 seconds 1x06 Lost Girls promo start at 0:15

And in the 1x08 canadian promo 162 Candles

I'm looking for the first song in the 1x10 promo The Turning Point, before the song Frozen by Celldweller

Vampire Diaries

I have been looking for this song everywhere please help!

It is from the preview for the episode "The Turning Point"

The first song in the 'Turning Point' promo is "All I Ever Wanted" by Otto's Daughter.

Someone know the music from the 2X02 Brave New World preview?

Hey what song do they use in that promo that just says vampire diaries every Thursday at 8, they use the same video with the one with cosmic love in it, but this one has a different one help!

this is the one with cosmic love on it, there was another that looks like that but with other music

"Cosmic Love" by Florence & the Machine is playing in the video you posted, too. Oh, I see you typed that under the video. Whoops. Didn't see it before. Sorry.

On ITV they have been playing a quick clip and the music is a piano solo and a lady singing. It is a slow sad kind of song just wondering who that was by?

the thursday night promo running nov approx 2010 for the second season. there is a great
sounding song. starts with a female voice then a male " its great to be alive alive alive " is heard in it its on the cw site page as part of the promos smoldering. it does have the same vid as cosmic love.

post here asap

Hello! The song is "Alive" by Jewel Timo. I'm waiting for iTunes to post it so I can download asap. Here's the youtube link (I can't embed it for some reason) to a video using a short clip of the song, it's the only one I came across that has some of the audio. It'll sound familiar once it gets to the end, but it's definitely the song. :)

http://youtu.be/H9fYav7pgu0

I'm searching this song

Hi guys, anybody knows what song is played in this promo? I will really appreciate if someone tell me the title. Thanks

The Vampire Diaries 3x07 "Ghost World" Promo

Vampire Diaries trailer 10/812

There was a vampire diaries trailer during gossip girl last night, anyone know the name of that song? Thank you!

Re: Vampire Diaries trailer 10/812

There was a vampire diaries trailer during gossip girl last night, anyone know the name of that song? Thank you!
If I'm recalling the promo correctly, it's "What Makes A Good Man?" by The Heavy.

Vampire Diaries

I have been searching the Internet for this song and I haven't found anything so I'm hoping this find forum could help!

The Vampire Diaries 4x12 Extended Promo "A View to a Kill"

Vampire Diaries Promo?

Anyone know the name of the song playing? I have heard it in other stuff.

Back