Trippy music

alleycat08

Reaction score
greetings adtunes members! I am a big fan of underground music and anything that sounds 'different'...I want to say "trance music" but I do not want to confuse this with techno/club type of music lol. yes I have been a user of pandora radio, but I'd like to hear your guys' suggestions.

anyways--I want any feedback on music that sounds trippy or "dreamy" based on the instrumental sounds in the background. I guess my criteria would be not typical Bob Marley or other music like that, people like to smoke to lol. some songs I have favored are
"LA Song (Sensitive Mix)" by People Under The Stairs
YouTube - People Under The Stairs-----LA Song (Sensitive Mix)

"I Remember" by Deadmau5
YouTube - deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember (HQ)

"Scenester" by Cage
YouTube - Cage - Scenester

"Infinite" by Eminem
YouTube - Eminem - Infinite

I know these are all sort of random (bear with me!) but I just wanted to give some examples. I would prefer underground rap music, but anything is cool. PLEASE REPLY!!! thank you :)

Re: trippy music

will do, thank you "farbeyond" anymore feedback will be appreciated :D

Re: trippy music

I dunno about Hip-Hop or Techno, but here's some pretty trippy stuff. Most of it's pretty old, so sorry if that's not what you're looking for. If you're looking for more Deadmau5-ish type stuff, I would suggest artists such as Mr. Scruff or Impactist, both of which are very good but less "dubstep" and more "Piano-based electronic jazz". anyway, here's my list:

"Honeyspider" by Smashing Pumpkins
"Once in a Lifetime" by Talking Heads
"Wax Museum" by The Red Thread
"Leaving Hollywood" by Recliner
"Locomotive Breath" by Jethro Tull
"Thin Line" by Graveyard
"What You Need (Geneside II)" by Flightcrank

Hope that's not too much info for ya!

Back