2010 Toyota Camry and Corolla

guitarhead2000

Reaction score
Does anyone know the Artist/Title of the song in the new 2010 Camry and Corolla commercial? It starts of with either a keyboard or synthesizer (kind of like Postal Service's song "Such Great Heights"), then the drums kick in, finally an overdriven bass guitar.

I know it's not much to go on but any help would be greatly appreciated, it's driving me insane.

Re: Toyota Camry and Corolla

Is the song "Rainbow Veins" by Owl City? I'm trying to figure it out too.

It def. sounds like an Owl City production, but I can't tell if it's a sample from "Rainbow Veins." Doesn't really sound like it to me.

it's not rainbow veins it's more like an instrumental song
I'm trying to find it too

Yeah I think I'm looking for the same one. Is it the one that talks about 0% financing until November 30th? Instrumental...with someone singing "Ooo ooo oo" in the background?

Anyone ever find this out? They play it on the radio sometimes now. It definitely sounds like the same synthesizer Owl City uses but I can't find any example of it anywhere, or even find the ad video on Youtube. I hope someone has found it in the last month.

I believe the song is Owl City's "Technicolor Phase". Its been driving me crazy too, but I think it's it less the words.

If we are talking about the radio ad, I believe it is some sort of sampling from one or more tracks from the American River album, by composer Jonathan Elias. A track from this album was used a few years ago in a Valspar paint commercial as well.

I believe this is the song you are talking about...?

I just heard this yesterday...and I really want this song too. haha

Australian Toyota Camry Hybrid Commercial 2010

is this the song? if so, it's called "you make my dreams" and the artist is Hall and Oats

Angels Watching I believe is the answer your looking for

Back