Amazon Kindle

Brendalou2

Reaction score
Looking for the artist name for the Amazon Kindle commercial. Female, mellow, almost folk-like feel to the song.

Im pretty sure the song was created solely for the commercial for the Amazon Kindle ad contest and I dont the creator intended to release a full single or if there is anymore to the song than what's in the ad. Sucks because I liked the song too.

The Amazon Kindle song is called "Fly Me Away" and there is a full-length version that will be available on Amazon by the end of the week. It's sung by the same girl in the commercial, Annie Little.

Cheers!

The Amazon Kindle song is called "Fly Me Away" and there is a full-length version that will be available on Amazon by the end of the week. It's sung by the same girl in the commercial, Annie Little.

Cheers!

Is the full length version available yet? Is there a link to it?

Thanks!

The song "Fly Me Away" is available for free (no strings attached besides having an amazon account and downloading the amazon mp3 downloader which is a small file) exclusively at amazon.com right now along with 2 songs for purchase from the 3 song EP.

Annie Little - "Fly Me Away"

Get It At: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002VXJ9RE/?tag=adtunes-20

Unfortunately, the song is no longer available on the Amazon website. What gives, Amazon?

If you like the music for the Amazon Kindle commercial check out the music from Lenka....

I feel the need to say that I really despise those commercials.

Back