WWE Hall of Fame 2009

zarenya

Reaction score
MY Next Request is from WWE "Hall of Fame 2009"
I would like to know the music that is played throughout the Hall of Fame segment. Its promotional music as they introduce the 2009 inductees.

Regards

Re: Wrestlemania 25

MY Next Request is from WWE "Hall of Fame 2009"
I would like to know the music that is played throughout the Hall of Fame segment. Its promotional music as they introduce the 2009 inductees.

Regards
The music used for the Hall of Fame ceremony is production music not available to the public, unfortunately.

The music used for the Hall of Fame ceremony is production music not available to the public, unfortunately.
Can I listen somewhere online to the music. The music in question is aired in the WWE Hall Of Fame 2009 as they introduce the inductees.

Hope this helps!

just a correction...

the recap video is a mix of songs. it starts with Ryan Starr - "This could be the Year" and then they cut to the sample of the Vast song "Touched".

"This could be the year.
This could be the moment you've been waiting your whole life to show the world the cards you're holding."

so depends on which song you're looking for, the lyrics you hear, or the female vocal sample.

just a correction...

the recap video is a mix of songs. it starts with Ryan Starr - "This could be the Year" and then they cut to the sample of the Vast song "Touched".

"This could be the year.
This could be the moment you've been waiting your whole life to show the world the cards you're holding."

so depends on which song you're looking for, the lyrics you hear, or the female vocal sample.

"This Could Be The Year"

This could be the year
This could be the moment
You've been waiting your whole life
To show the world the cards you're holding - now
It's one life
One dream
One spark

It's one chance
One move
One shot

It's on you