Dodge 2010 Journey SXT

guikrazy

Reaction score
By chance does anyone know what SLAMMING house music sounding song is used in the new Dodge 2010 Journey SXT Commercial. I can't help but to start dancing every time the commercial comes on. :)

TIA for Any and All help! :)

I can't believe that I am the only one that likes this commercial and dances to it when it comes on. :)

I just saw the commercial last night (10/27/08) and the song totally grabbed my attention. What song is that?!

Brian Hall

i cant believe that nobody knows,.....i have looked everywhere,..and nothing
i cant get the tune out of my head

yeah, i just saw the commercial for the first time last night (10/31) and i totally want to find it so i can use it next time i dj!

It's either a remix of the original song "Din Da Da" by George Kranz from the 80s or a remix of "The Muddle" by Giorgos Lysigakis aka the song on the Bacardi Rum commercial with the bartender mixing drinks while everyone moves their hips to the beat...the hotties in white on the platform... hope that helps some.

BTW, I am guesing that you are referring to the 2010 Dodge Journey SE commercial or is there a SXT commercial that I've not seen yet?

yea, i'd also like to know. It's definitely not a remix of Din Daa Daa

I'm interpreting the lyrics as "Bring... bring... bring it on... bring it on... in the house" but that doesn't really make all that much sense, and I haven't found anything from it. (Checked all the Goose remixes, to no avail)

Last edited:
Think that I'm seeing a completely different commercial then as there are no words in the one I'm seeing and it's the 2010 Dodge Journey SE that is being advertised. Sorry for the interruption, continue on.

Think that I'm seeing a completely different commercial then as there are no words in the one I'm seeing and it's the 2010 Dodge Journey SE that is being advertised. Sorry for the interruption, continue on.

So it's not the "Amplify" commercial that jca linked to? They're only just barely lyrics since it's so heavily electroni-fied. If not, do you have a link to the one you're referring to? And I'd still like to know the music from jca's too if anyone can find it.

I had missed that link but yeah it is the same commercial but a much shorter version and there is a man talking over it so didn't catch the music in the background.

The "Din Da Da" song, original 80s version, can be viewed here
and like I said earlier, and after watching the commercial, it's definitely not either of these songs, close remix but not sure which one.

Hope that someone finds it somewhere.

lyrics,......something like ,..i just wanta feel good,...repeats
could almost be mistaken for cheryl crow,....and yes i know its not.

It seems that nobody can name this song. I even tried shazam and midomi.com.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just some stock music. When I used to do post-production work for TV commercials, we'd use royalty-free stock music all the time, instead of going through the hassle of licensing a well-known artist that is signed with a record label, etc. There is some amazing stock music out there.

Brian Hall

Thank you So Much everybody for attempting to find the song. I wish they would offer it as a free download on there site b/c it ROCKS!!!!!! :D :D

Could be Bring the Noise - Public Enemy vs. ?? maybe. The Pump-kin Instrumental of Benny Benassi version is close enough to lead me to believe that perhaps some other remixer might have produced the version in the commercial. I am using the 30 second clip from iTunes so I may be totally off base. Hope someone finds that track soon!

does anyone own an iphone with the song recognition app? ....due to the higher-ups being tight lipped about this track, this may be the best way to immediately ID the track. I dont have an iphone anymore but if the technology is out there ...please use it.

Back