Bones Season 5

Anybody know the song at the end of yesterday's episode? The Gamer In The Grease Episode 509 -- Aired 2009-12-03

"Rain Or Shine" by Matthew Perryman Jones.

It hasn't been released yet, but there are some videos of live performances of the song on YouTube [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gGxlqutwfE[/ame] (song starts at ~1:05)

bones music 5x17

hello guy
just want to know the song playing in bones 5x17 episode ,just after the slow , when they are talking ... it goes : she is a girl gone crazy , gone crazy .... just like it
thanks

Hii!
Does anyone know the name of the track for Bones,Season 5,episode 16 right at the very end..?When Booth and Brennan have that discussion about giving them,being together a shot? I reeeeeeeeally love the music used at that scene..does anyone know the name? or anything about it.?
It's been driving me crazy !i reeeeeeeeallly would appreciate it if anyone would tell me about the piece played at the very very end.

^ If you mean the instrumental piece at the very end, it is part of the show's score. Bones' score is currently being done by Julia Newmann & Sean Callery. Both have contact info on their web pages. Perhaps try asking them if you want more info on the song.

bones finale last scene from season 5

This was the song playing during the scene at the airport when bones and booth said goodbye.

It has a male voice singing "he called you baby", then a female saying "he called my baby". I can only find 5 songs by 2 artists on itunes and none are a match though one sounds close. Any help would be appreciated!

Back