Grey's Anatomy Season 6

gottaknowit

Reaction score
What is the name of the song that is playing while doctor Bailey is asking the interns to let her know the names of the patients who wil be recieving George's organs?

Re: Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Premiere

What is the name of the song that is playing while doctor Bailey is asking the interns to let her know the names of the patients who wil be recieving George's organs?

Re: Grey's Anatomy Season 5

I believe that is "Speaking A Dead Language" by Joy Williams.

Does anyone know what song was playing when Cally was talking to her Dad at the end?

Please and thank you in advance :)

Grey's Anatomy " I saw what I saw"

Anyone know the song playing in last nights episode in the beginning when they're interviewing Yang and showing the two new female doctors treating the burned woman and her son?

Hi, can any one help me find a song in the episode "I saw what I saw"? It was when a Mercy West doctor was assigned to hold the axe steady but passes out, pulling the axe out with him. That was right before the first commercial. I could not find the song in the official pages, please help! Thanks.

In the "Holidaze", 11-19-09, episode, does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when the "no heart" girl was standing out in the snow? The lyrics were something like, "Snowfall...falling in the moonlight....children merrily play....All I want for Christmas is to give my love away."

I listened to the songs listed on the ABC Music lounge and it is not Ingrid Michaelson's Snowfall song.

TIA for any and all help.

^ "All That I Want For Christmas (Is To Give My Love Away)" by The Rescues

Last Nights Grey's

Does anyone havea list of the songs that played on last night's Grey's Anatomy?

Thanks in advance :)

•Ingrid Michaelson - "Everybody"
•Amanda Blank - "Something Bigger, Something Better"
•Brandi Carlile - "Oh Dear"
•Trent Dabbs - "Your Side Now"
•Matthew Mayfield - "Better"

request...

plz, what is the name of the song that was playing at the end of the episode 19 (sympathy for the parents) of season 6??? it's really a great song....:)

another request

plz, i want to know what is the song that was playing in the episode 8 of season 6 while dr. arizona was crying in her birthday????/

hey guys
does anyone know the song list from last 2 episodes (finale) season 6?

623 Sanctuary

"Holding Us Back" by Katie Herzig (repeats at end)
"How The Heart Grows Wicked" by Patrick Park

624 Death And All His Friends

"In My Veins" by Andrew Belle
"Unarmed" by Mariah McManus
"The Way It Ends" by Landon Pigg

Hi, does anybody know what the name of the music when dr. arizona was crying in her bday is?

Back