Nip/Tuck Season 6

vance410

Reaction score
Does anybody know the name of the song playing at the beginning of the season premiere while the female narrator was talking about the 1987 stock market crash?

what's the name of the song in the end of the 3'rd episode of season 6

Anyone knows the song's title in the episode 5 of season 6,
it's a piano solo, its around 8mns when Ms Sullivan explains her skin problem to the chir
I love this song so much... :)

Anyone knows the song's title in the episode 5 of season 6,
it's a piano solo, its around 8mns when Ms Sullivan explains her skin problem to the chir
I love this song so much...

That song is Debussy - Clair de lune

Anyone know the name of the piano song playing at the end of season 6 episode 11 "Dan Daly"?

The piano music that plays throughout the episode is the intro to "Maybe This Time" from Cabaret. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3rkLRJ0m0k[/ame]

In the episode, the song plays for almost 4 minutes. I can hear some similarities, but I'm not sure it's it.

Anyone knows the name of the piano song in 6x13 (or 7x03) when Sean is talking to Kimber and then she goes on the Mike's boat?

Thank you!

Hi does anyone know what song plays around Escobar's daughter (I've heard it before but it last appeared in 7x05) the lyrics are always a womans voice going "lalalala" with piano music behind it.

Nip/Tuck Season 6 Christian's speech song

Hi guys,

Does anyone know the piece playing during Christian's speech in season 6 episode 11 "Dan Daly"?
The piece is played between 34-36 min into the episode.

Who does the instrumental song on Nip / Tuck : Season Six 6 : Episode Eighteen 18 ; The part where Christian Troy and Julie McNamara are making out ?

This is about fourteen 14 to fifteen 15 minutes into the episode ?

Please tell me ; this is a really good tune.

Nip tuck season 7

In two episodes, "Dan Daly" & "Sheila Carlton" there is a piano song playing in the background. Does anyone know what it is? In Dan Daly, it's played when Sean & Christian are receiving their award. In Sheila Carlton, the same song in playing in the beginning of the show when Kimber's mom shows up at the house and meets Sean & Christian. People are looking for this song all over the web, including me, and no one seems to know who it is. Please help!

Does anyone know the name of the track in episode 7 (Alexis Stone II) when they are operating on her? It is the one that is in silence of the lambs? Thanks:)

Hi Guys

Can someone please help me

I 'm looking for the song we can hear at the episode 12 season 6 when Kimber is shaving her legs while Christian is eating hot dogs.
It appears in the beginning of the episode.

Thanks a lot !

Back