Stargate Universe

What was the song in s01e11?. Starts off with a piano.. I've heard it before but can't remember it.

Stargate Universe - Faith, Ep. 13

Does anyone here know the song that was used a couple times in this episode? The only lyrics that I 'sorta' remember are like...'the day turns into night' or 'the day turned into night'.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

-K

Anyone knows what song is in episode 14 human, classical music type. specially playing between 20:21 - 23:40 minutes. thanks..

Re: Stargate Universe 5/7/10

Anyone know the name of the song played near the end of the last episode, 5/7/10? Thanks for any help!

Does anybody know the music they use in the opening episodes 17 till now? The opening sequence where col. young says "We are going to survive, we are going to make it home" and they show sum flashback images of past episodes.

I am waiting for this one :D

Imho THE BEST PIECE they played in SG:U up so far :)

I've found two more videos (marvelous piece of work from this user: http://www.youtube.com/user/baloznieks#g/u):

"Air" Episode Dramatic Theme (same as in my previous post but loger and of a higher quality. Also less backgroud sounds):

---

It would be sweet if they could relase something like this, but with increasing tension after each chevron lock:

How cool that would be? :)

Last edited:
Anyone knows if there's gonna be a score for Stargate Universe?

Re: Stargate Universe episode Intervention

Just watched the season opener of SGU Intervention and there was an excellent song at the end of it. Can someone tell me who sings it and what the name of the song is please. Thanks

Re: Stargate Universe episode Intervention

Just watched the season opener of SGU Intervention and there was an excellent song at the end of it. Can someone tell me who sings it and what the name of the song is please. Thanks

Mumford & Sons - After The Storm

Definitely worth getting, cover to cover one of the best albums of the year.

Back