"...I'd do anything for you..." ??! Classic R&B song

alleycat08

Reaction score
I heard this song on the radio and it was in the middle of them playing a bunch of 80s (maybe early 90s) type of funk/R&B. I remember the guy singing "I'd do anything for you" and it had a pretty nice beat to it.

in case you're wondering, the songs played before and after it were "Me Myself and I" by De La Soul, and "She's Strange" by Cameo...maybe that'll help give you the 'vibe' of what the song sounded like.

any help would be appreciated! ;)

I heard this song on the radio and it was in the middle of them playing a bunch of 80s (maybe early 90s) type of funk/R&B. I remember the guy singing "I'd do anything for you" and it had a pretty nice beat to it.

in case you're wondering, the songs played before and after it were "Me Myself and I" by De La Soul, and "She's Strange" by Cameo...maybe that'll help give you the 'vibe' of what the song sounded like.

any help would be appreciated! ;)
Hello Alleycat08, The song to which you refer is by Jamaican/Reggae singer Denroy Morgan. The song title is "I'll Do Anything For You." You can take a listen to it on YouTube.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you're not." Dennis Waitley

Back