Cougar Town

NeRoSBLaZe

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone was able to track down the song that played in the pilot episode of Cougar Town when Courtney Cox's character is in the club? I wasn't able to catch any of the lyrics but if anybody can even point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it! Thanks so much in advance!

Hey guys. I'm wondering if anyone knows if the riff used as the 'theme tune' to Cougar Town is actually part of a longer song or if it's just that two-measure or so riff.

Many thanks!

P.S. I know WAZ & Golden-Sgro composed it (or at least I assume so).

It was a full unreleased song by WAZ but now that theme songs are so short...ABC is only using 5 seconds of it. Not sure if this song will ever be posted.

Cougar Town - 11/25/09

Does anyone know the last song played at the closing of Cougar Town aired 11/25/09? Thanks in advance

Does anyone know the last song played in the season finale episode? Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Cougar Town - 11/25/09

Does anyone know the last song played at the closing of Cougar Town aired 11/25/09? Thanks in advance

It's possible that it's either Kenny Loggins "Playing With The Boys" or Noah and the Whale "Give A Little Love."

Last edited:
Does anyone know the last song played in the season finale episode? Thanks in advance. :)

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Leave Your Boyfriends Behind by Leona Naess. It's when they're on their way to the beach and the girls are all together and the guys are all together.

Does anyone know the name of the song from season1epi.21 when jules and greyson kiss for the first time?

Cougar Town - Damaged by Love episode

Hey, I was wondering if anyone can tell me the song that played in the last episode,"Damaged by Love", of Cougar Town. It was the song playing during the strip club scene. I've been trying to find it by the lyrics but i can't exactly make them out, it goes something like "i'm mystified girl i can't resist you got me where you want me this time get out of...". I really want to know what song it is... thanks in advance

Back