CSI Miami Season 8

dodgrdog88

Reaction score
Anyone happen to catch the song that was playing at the end of tonight's season premiere? Am trying to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Does anyone know who sings the song at the beginning of Episode 2? Here are the lyrics:

Lately
I've been coming up
Just like [a palm tree]
People surrounding me
Yeah, I am popular
They say I'm pretty
You should come back to me
Lately, Lately, Lately

First 20 seconds of episode, vocals sounds a bit like Macy Gray or Britney Spears

Re: CSI Miami Season 8 - Episode 2

I know, I heard the same song and we tried to identify it using Shazam, but with no luck, so I entered the lyrics in google and found this forum. Have you had any more luck in finding the name of the song?

Can someone identify the starting music of episode 3 for me?
I am not an English speaker, there could hear something like "Wild Kids" (repeating, but not even sure) in the middle only. Great Thanks

Anyone happen to know the name of the song played at the very end of the "Bad Seed" episode originally aired 10/20/09 when Delko is putting the engagement ring on the girl in the morgue? The song kind of reminded me of Coldplay or the Doves.

Episode "Bad Seed"

What song played while they were testing the corn?

Can someone identify the starting music of episode 3 for me?
I am not an English speaker, there could hear something like "Wild Kids" (repeating, but not even sure) in the middle only. Great Thanks
I got it from YouTube:
Artist: Thunderheist
song: Jerk It

CSI Miami

Anyone know the name of the song played on the 10/19/2009 episode of CSI Miami when Delko and Caleigh were saying good-bye?

Re: CSI Miami

CSI Miami Season 8 Episode 7 "Bone Voyage". What is the music playing while Laurence Fishburne's character Dr. Raymond Langston is examining remains? It starts with percussive sort of beat with electronic sounds then bagpipes start playing. What is it???? I remember Taylor Made Golf used this same music for the TV spots for their 300 Series clubs.

Any help is appreciated!

Question about tonight's episode: Bone Voyage. There is a song played near the end when Natalia is in the lab running tests on the missing girl's severed arm. It is a techno type song with the Flower Duet from Léo Delibes’ opera Lakmé interwoven in it. Has anyone heard this song before? Thanks,

CSI trology part 1

hello! does anyone know what song was playing in teh csi trilogy part one 13 minuets into thge show? it was a technoish song with a female singer. it was a csi miami episode. thanks!!!

Does anyone know the song (and artist) in the opening of the episode:
"Point of Impact" which aired tonight (11-16-09)?

Its a fast-paced rock song with the lyrics:

We're gonna take to the streets
and run with me...

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking for more info about the song that played during mostly the rope/dna scenes about midway through last Monday's (Nov 23's) ep. The only lyric I could clearly identify was "I will testify" and I googled that as a lyric and came up with a bunch of different things. It was a woman singing, and it was a kind of bluesy, hard edged rock sort of number. Any help would be great.

Txs.

Answering my own question: so apparently it's a guy, not a girl (oops! In my defence, he's got a very high voice) and the song's just called "Testify", by Carney.

Does anybody know the name of the music of the end of the episode 11 "Delko for Defense)?

And the name of the song in episode 12 "Show Stopper" while they were cutting Phoebe hand and Cardoza was collecting evidence in the house?

Thank you so much in advance.

I've looked everywhere, and still couldn't find it(

Back