Castle Season 2

SunRunner

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi!

At the beginning of the premiere episode of Castle, I could hear a song playing somewhat in the background. It sounded like dance/hip hop, and all I could catch of the lyrics was:

"can't get get get no no no"

It sounded like a male singer. Sorry I don't have more info.

Thanks!

Castle's photoshoot (intro) - Can I Get Get Get by Junior Senior
NPYD bust down the methlab - Highschool Hoodlums by The Datsuns
Castle apologies (outro) - My Fault, Your Mistake by Lex Land

Source : z8.invisionfree.com/CastleTV/index.php?showtopic=107&st=90

Thanks to us !

Can someone please tell the name of the song and artist singing the song as Beckett was getting the tub on tonights show 10-12-09. Many many thanks.

Hi people.

I'm looking for the song that was playing in last night's episode as Becket got into the tub to read Castle's new book.

Any idea? It was kind of bluesy...

Does anyone know what song was playing in Episode 5, "When the Bough Breaks", during Beckett's entrance to the party through until Castle's book agent tells him he has an official offer?

Hrm. It seems the song I'm referring to is NOT on that music guide :confused:

I've sent a contact email to the show about it, but I hardly expect a reply. Does anyone recognize it?

I'm looking for the opening song on the episode "Vampire Weekend"
on the lyrics they repeat "HEY , HEY " and something like "One" or "Won" , this song was on the TV Show "Mercy" episode "Hope You're Good, Smiley Face" 1x03 '19:17 to 20:51' where there's a lot of lyrics that i can't understand maybe "Are you ready to doing that again" at the end and "..now we've got .."

This song is not on the music guide of Castle

does anyone know the name of the songs in last weeks episode that were sung by briana haynes character..and if that was briana singing them or someoen else.I'm really more interested in her "last song"..the one were she sang about "death drawing near"

thanks

^ The songs were all sung by Anna Waronker:
"Here Kitty Kitty"
"Underground"
"Threshold" (Hayley's final song)

I'm looking for the opening song on the episode "Vampire Weekend"
on the lyrics they repeat "HEY , HEY " and something like "One" or "Won" , this song was on the TV Show "Mercy" episode "Hope You're Good, Smiley Face" 1x03 '19:17 to 20:51' where there's a lot of lyrics that i can't understand maybe "Are you ready to doing that again" at the end and "..now we've got .."

This song is not on the music guide of Castle
"Reality Check" by Salme Dahlstrom

Does anyone know what song was playing in Episode 5, "When the Bough Breaks", during Beckett's entrance to the party through until Castle's book agent tells him he has an official offer?
yeah, i spent a lot of time trying to hunt this song down, too, cause it is not listed in the music lounge. (for shame, abc lol) but anyways, the song you are looking for is Do What U Like by Bad Boy Bill.

hi ^_^ can anyone tell me what the song is that plays in the begaining of (one mans treasure) right before the the girl finds the guy in the laundry shoot??? ive been looking and looking for it with no luck...i only caught that it said lazy eyes...ive got a crush on you
thanx!

I'm not sure if it's the song you're referring to, but I heard Regina Spektor's The Calculation in tonight's episode.

Castle, Season 2, Episode 10, 11-23-09

"One Man's Treasure" Season 2, Episode 10, First Aired 11-23-09 (tonight!)

Does anyone know the name of the song, and or artist, that played out at the end of tonight's episode? A very beautiful song by a male vocalist whom I did not recognize, and very haunting!

Thanks, in advance, for any kind help you might be able to provide!

At the end of episode 10 season 2 Last night 11/23/09 there is a song something like "remember the night you with me Fell asleep by my side". Anyone know what song is this?

Thank you,

Back