Community

vfxchick

Reaction score
Hey Hive Mind,

The pilot episode of Community has a cover of Don't You (Forget About Me) at the very end. Anyone know who did it?

Thanks in advance!!
erica

hello
I would like to know the song title played during the scene where Joel McHale & Chevy Chase are spanish assignment. Spanish 101 Ep
Thanks

The song on the episode tonight (Spanish 101) was 'Daylight' by Matt & Kim from the 2009 album Grand.

So , we've got ..

Promo :
Matt & Kim - Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare

1x01 "Pilot" :
(Unknown Rap Song)
1990's - You Made Me Like It
The 88 - Don't You (Forget About Me)

1x02 "Spanish 101" :
Aimee Mann - Wise Up
Matt & Kim - Daylight

What was the song the 3 guys were crumping to at the end of the Introduction to Film episode? Male vocals saying "Bang bang bang bang bang bang".

Community Christmas Episode

What was the song playing in the background when they are all fighting in the snow scene during the last christmas episode? its way cool

Community, ep. 9 "Debate"

Just watched ep. 9 of Community on HULU and was curious as to the song that played right after the debate was over at about 19m20s in, "Alabama, Arkansas...not the way I do love you" Thanks in advance for any help.

NBC - Community 1/21/10

Anybody know the last song on the 1/21/10 episode of Community? thanks in advance

Does anyone know the song from the same episode on 1/21/10 towards the beginning of the episode when Troy (the black guy & captain of the football team) is walking through the hall on his way (secretively) to dance practice while trying to act cool? It is a rap song with male vocals and the lyrics I heard were: "all my boys and all my peeps".

Back