FlashForward

FlashForward...The other song

I've seen the one song identified already for the first episode that aired 9/24/09, but I've been searching all morning without any success for the song that played while Mark was fixing the garage door at the end of the day. So here I am hoping someone can put my mind to rest. Thanks!

Re: FlashForward...The other song

I've seen the one song identified already for the first episode that aired 9/24/09, but I've been searching all morning without any success for the song that played while Mark was fixing the garage door at the end of the day. So here I am hoping someone can put my mind to rest. Thanks!

http://cdn.musiclounge.abc.go.com/show/10318
and you are looking for Mojave 3 - All Your Tears

I know this is for music in ads mainly
But in the first episode at the very end, does anyone know what the song is?

I know this is for music in ads mainly
But in the first episode at the very end, does anyone know what the song is?

Nope, you're in the right place, this part of the forum is for asking about songs used in tv shows. The song you want is "All Your Tears" by Mojave 3.

There's a motive begins at 43:34. It is after the episode when telling us about next one. Girl watching at the ocean with two rocks beside the coast. Is anyone know it?

There's a motive begins at 43:34. It is after the episode when telling us about next one. Girl watching at the ocean with two rocks beside the coast. Is anyone know it?

Hi, im looking for this song too.
Grz, Eric

Quote:

Hi, im looking for this song too.
Grz, Eric

Nvm allready found the song, its called, 300 Violin Orchestra - Jorge Quintero.
Cya

Hi guys. I was watching "Fast Forward" tonight and there was a beautiful song that got my attention. Some of the words are, "it's all very well look what you've done to me". Anyone know the song?

Re: Fast Forward

Do you mean Flash Forward on ABC?

Re: FlashForward - IKO - Look At What You've Done

Actually at IKO's website I found a whole bunch of free downloads. Their website address is www.ikomusic.com. Pretty cool band.

flashforward

...cannot shazam the song playing at minute 38 of "Black Swan". It is an enchanting tune when the father of the autistic child walks into his son's home. Anyone help me here?????

^ That's the song mentioned a few posts above: "Look What You've Done To Me" by Iko

Back