Up In The Air

Does anyone know what the other song is - it plays just towards the end of this trailer, after the song 'Genova' mentioned above...

Up In the Air Trailer 2

cannot figure out the second song playing in the trailer. i know the first one is The Passenger by Iggy Pop

The second song in the theatrical trailer is "Lake Michigan" by Rogue Wave.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86YGj5D6I3k"]YouTube - Rogue Wave - Lake Michigan[/nomedia]

Last edited:
What is the third song in the trailer after Iggy Pop's "The Passenger" and after Rogue Wave's "Lake Michigan"? Please help.

Help Yourself - Brad Smith.

Its a original song for the movie. You won't find it on Itunes or Youtube yet, but I'm sure you will! I love the song also!!! Good Luck.

Much appreciated. It looks like a lot of people were coming to Reitman to see if their music could get into the film. Looks like we can look forward to a lot of good tunes like this one.

Re: Up In the Air Trailer 2

cannot figure out the second song playing in the trailer. i know the first one is The Passenger by Iggy Pop

I didn't realize it until I saw this trailer, but I think "Download This Song" by MC Lars must be based on "The Passenger."

Just wondering if someone could tell the name of a particular song from the trailer: it goes "i'd really just like to see you. So i'll leave this haunted town"
It was on the trailer on box office and i can't find it anywhere.
Thank you

Back