So You Think You Can Dance Season 6

PrOdIgY

Reaction score
there are 2 songs, the first one was during the monologue of a contemporary dancer named Mollee Gray, the singer of the song kinda sounded like norah jones, there were lyrics, but i didn't get a chance to write them down, maybe some one saw it and knows what it is..................

the second one is a john mayer song i believe, but i don't know which one, i've never heard it before, it was later on in the show, during day 2, when they say that all the girl dancers were good, they were contemporary dancers too, it was during an asian looking chicks dance.

if anyone could help that would be great

the second one is a john mayer song i believe, but i don't know which one, i've never heard it before, it was later on in the show, during day 2, when they say that all the girl dancers were good, they were contemporary dancers too, it was during an asian looking chicks dance.

"Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" by John Mayer (Amazon) (iTunes)

What is the song that Mollee Gray and Amber Williams danced to? Also the song at the end where the contestants are celebrating they can go to Vegas. It is kind of techno music.

On the last episode a dancer used a remake of the song "Against All Odds" by an artist I do not know. If anyone can tell me who the artist is I would greatly appreciate it. It was a very New Order type sound. Thanks in advance!!!!!

What is the song at the end of episode 3 when they all go to vegas montage? the lyrics is like..."I think i'm working, I think i'm waiting...Call my own. Ohh, that we want is more

There was a great song that played tonight (Wed.) during "Mary's Rules." does anyone know the name of it? I couldn't get anywhere to write down lyrics because I was cooking dinner.

Thanks!

Jakob Karr danced to: "Elephant In the Room" by Richard Walters

Diana Drexler (the last girl) danced to: "Your Hands" by Jj Heller

I'm still looking for the song that played during the "Mary's Rules" portion of Wednesday's show. Alan danced out the rules. I'm sorry I don't have any lyrics for you . . .

Does anybody know the name of the hip hop song they used during Vegas for the hip hop choreography?

what was the name of the song during this guy's solo..I cannot remember his name, but he was white and he did a solo after the hip hop because he did bad...and he didn't make it because the judges said he showed "no face expression" I think nigel said, "your moves were there but there was no one upstarirs" and I want to know the name of the song and artist he was danceing too....It sounded like lifehouse or something like that i know it wasn't them...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

In the VERY beginning of the show last night, they played an instrumental song with a few words... It was playing when they were showing the dancers. It's fast then slow and a guy singing. I know this isn't a lot of info but if ANYONE knows what I'm talking about, I would REALLLY appreciate it!!! thnx!!!

Back