Lowe's "Lowest"

noelmarie17

Reaction score
Hey all - I've searched for the song for the Lowes ad where they add a letter T to the end of it and I can't seem to locate it. Its a simple instrumental song and the ad itself is not brand new - I thought I saw it last year or so. If anyone knows the song I'd love to know.

Thanks!

The music in this commercial caught my attention. It reminds me of music used in some of the scenes in the movie, Erin Brocovich. I'd like to know if it is the same music, or orginally composed for Lowe's

revfan - yes that is the one I am looking for. hopefully someone far wiser than I will know the answer to my query so I can stop searching, LOL!

It sucks that they took the commercial down off of YouTube. (Why would they want to take down free advertising?!) Anyway, I just saw the commercial on TV, and I immediately recognized it as a song from the movie National Treasure. I would like to see it again to confirm, but listen to a sample of the song at amazon. I believe it is track 4, "Library of Congress."

danimal - I checked the National Treasure soundtrack and while Track 4 is a great song and close to the Lowe's commercial, unfortunately that isn't the song. And I agree - why take a commercial off YouTube - no more publicity for Lowes doing that.

anyways, thanks for responding...hopefully someone will figure this one out.

Is this the same music that you hear in the commercial for flood insurance (where the home fills with water)? I checked that thread and no one knows the music for that commercial either.

Back