Could it be "Helicopter Chase" by John Murphy, from the 28 Weeks Later soundtrack?

I just listened to that song. It sure does sound like it. Probably in a different key.

I just listened to that song. It sure does sound like it. Probably in a different key.

Yes, it's doesn't sound exactly the same. Might be a remix. I just read (on the official John Murphy MySpace blog) that they used the track "Helicopter Mayhem" for the trailer (not "Helicopter Chase").
As i understood, there are two versions of the 28 Weeks Later OST. One exclusive iTunes version and another extended one. The latter includes 4 bonus tracks, including the aforementioned "Helicopter Mayhem".

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I DOWNLOAD THE MUSIC used in this trailer?! i know it's helicopter mayhem, but i want the version used in the trailer...please anybody!:(

This might not be the answer you want to hear, but, it's a blend of the track 'Helicopter Mayhem' and the track 'Crowd Breaks Out' from the 28 Weeks Later soundtrack.

I used Final Cut to mix them both to confirm, and indeed it is the same music from the trailer when syncronised the right way.

What's the music that comes after Akkadian Empire and then plays for the rest of the trailer?

I case anyone is wondering, the music at the beginning of the new trailer is "My Name is Lincoln" from Steve Jablonsky's The Island soundtrack. Beautiful music, my favorite from that album.

Hello

This trailer has several cued Music through out it. maybe like three or four they all sound really good would like to know the title of all of them if possible

thanks

They've already been posted in the thread, but here they are again.

In order...

My Name is Lincoln - Steve Jablonsky, The Island soundtrack
Akkadian Empire - Audio machine
Guardians at the Gate - Audio machine

That last piece of music is impossible to find on the web for download, unfortunately.

Hello Guys...

Does any of you guys know what the music is in the new Japanese Avatar trailer?

It from the beginning and until 00.46, and is totally awesome! Sounds like something from Two steps from Hell, or like it...

Any of you guys know it???

I would really appreciate it...:)

Thanks! :)

For Avatar not Avatar: The Last Airbender, I would check out the song "My Name is Lincoln" on "The Island" Soundtrack. In the movie trailer the song begins more towards the middle.

The song was also featured in the opening menu for "Elizabeth: The Golden Age"

Try "My Name is Lincoln" from "The Island" soundtrack. It was also featured in the DVD menu for Elizabeth: The Golden Age. Let me know if you agree. If you preview the song, wait till the middle, it has a small intro.

I am looking the song from this trailer of Avatar.

from 0:16 to 1:04

I simply love it, as I love the movie. The best one I've ever watched! :)

I'm sorry, allready found it: My Name is Lincoln - Steve Jablonsky

Back