Il Divo

Dammit Kernel! I am now also questing to find this song. I just randomly clicked a forum link to and watched the video. It's an aswesomely rhythmic song and I'd like to know what it is too.

First I checked on their IMDB page and searched all the songs in the sound track listing, but none of it was that song. Then I found the amazon.com sound track page. It has 30 sec previews of all the songs on the cd, but none of them had the that specific salsa-ish part. I downloaded the movie, and you can hear a string quartet first, before the drums slowly come in. I tried to relisten to all the Amazon samples and see if any matched up to the beginning of the party (when the two ladies are talking and the stings come it) but didn't find an exact match. But the ladies are talking and it's a little hard to hear the strings at time. So maybe its in there. The CD is available for purchase, but it's import only so it's 32$ right now. Is one song worth 32$ to you? ;)

The composer of the soundtrack is Teho Teardo. I visited his site at www.tehoteardo.com and found a few mp3's of songs in Il Divo, but none are the party scene song. On his site there's actually a "write me" web submission form. So I sent him off a nice quick question asking if he knew what the song was, if he wrote it, and if it's in the Il Divo soundtrack. Hopefully he'll respond :)

So I got word back from Teho, and he said it was a live performance and did not get into the soundtrack. Oh well :(

Wow, I had completely given up on this thread but still had in in my favs. Your searching skills are FAR superior to mine, well I suppose we could put this one to rest... But damn, this really should of been in the soundtrack.

Thanks for all this effort still, much appreciated, maybe I can find similar work by the same composer.

There is a song in the 2nd half of the movie by a female vocalist. The lyrics are in English. It is a real upbeat song. I cannot find it on the soundtrack. Does anyone know the song or artist? Thanks.

Back