I Hate Valentine's Day

DebG76

Reaction score
I just saw the movie and can't find any info about the soundtrack. If anyone has seen it or can go see it and then help-I need to know what the song is that plays at the end as they're kissing in the street and over part of the credits;I'd also like to know the song that plays over the rest of the credits. I tried Song ID on my phone but it just said "Sorry,no match"!!

I just saw the movie and can't find any info about the soundtrack. If anyone has seen it or can go see it and then help-I need to know what the song is that plays at the end as they're kissing in the street and over part of the credits;I'd also like to know the song that plays over the rest of the credits. I tried Song ID on my phone but it just said "Sorry,no match"!!

Maybe it's
Aidan Hawken - Great Escape ?
Civalias - Anything But You ?

Well,after much searching,which means looking at the credits and searching for each song listed,I stumbled upon the answer. After much Googling,I found Tim Hanauer's site and MySpace blog where he says that his song "Dream A Better Way" plays during the last scene/over the end title/credits. The 2nd song that I'm looking for is called "Let's Dance" and it's by fotograph or as it looks on his MySpace,foto:graph. Unfortunately he doesn't have "Let's Dance" on there but I've emailed to ask where I can get it so I guess I'll just wait and see if he/somebody connected to him responds!!

I kind of found more information!!!! I too must have this song. Although it is listed as being performed by Fotograph, the people who wrote the song form a band called "Ivory;" and Fotograph used to be with them ... I did find the song on youtube, but can't get it from iTunes. But maybe Ivory can help with that? I don't know if this even helps at all, but if you have gotten the song, could you let me know where I can get it? THANKS! Fotograph is Nathaniel....
Here's the link for the song on youtube

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbGC9Id7bFg[/ame]

Last edited:
i am watching this movie as I type and am trying to find the song when they first end up in bed on the 4th date ..... "Takes you off guard but I have to admit that I'm glad that It happened this way because it opened my eyes to the sight of this beautiful women....." any help is much appreciated!!!!!

the song is called "Beautiful World" by Aidan Hawken and is available on ITunes....thanks to the previous post I was able to find it!

Last edited:
okay.... according to the credits that roll at the END of the movie... THIS is the soundtrack to it. now specific songs in specific scenes, i can't say for sure... but this is according to the credits....

say hey (i love you) - michael franti & spearhead
for once in my life - stevie wonder
on the street where you live - willie nelson
i'm in the mood for love - jools holland and jamiroquai
the way you look tonight - maroon 5
everyday - sausalido foxtrot
I'm into somthing good - the bird and the bee
amor - ben e. king
stay here forever - jewel
in the mood - glenn miller
when a man loves a woman - percy sledge
valentino - diane birch
keep on lovin you - st4eel magnolia
heartbreaker - will.i.am
feels like the first time - foreigner
shine - black gold
quit your job - jamie foxx
te quiero, dijiste - nat king cole
somebody to love - leighton meeter
california love - 2pac
lost love - alan palanker
banished - mychael danna
cupid - amy winehouse
banno ki aayegi (happy) - pamela chopra,jackie shroff, abita singh, and juhi chawla

every time you smiled - carina round (kound?)
aaj mera jee kardaa - sukhwinder singh
the truth hurts (from hot spell)
i will survive
signed sealed delivered i'm yours - anju ramapriyam
today was a fariytale - taylor swift
jump then fall - taylor swift
4 and 20 - joss stone

Every Time You Smiled - Carina Round

Back