Star Sports

auraaaa

Reaction score
Hello Please Guys Can any one tell .. that there is a fast music played on the hitz Commercials Background .. and in 2006 or 2005 there is hutch in commercial background also plays .. please tell me that fast music name . its to epic and melodic . music... .. and it also played in kingfisher ad .. . background its a fast music pleaseee tell mee any oneeeeeeee

all star sports Commercial Background

Please Can anyone tell me all star sports commercials background ........That A Person Says It Is Brought To You By This This This Etc .. And A music Plays in background plese tell me all .. . pleaseee

Re: all star sports Commercial Background

Do you mean "Star Sports" or "All Star Sports"? What commercial are you referring to? Is it a commercial for the Star Sports network?

There Is A Star Sports Channel Of Sports ....... .. Please Tell me that fast music .. Which plays When The Commercial Of Anything like harpic.. hutch in .. or any car . The A Person says it is brought to you by this this this .. tell me that background music .. ..... Or If u cant understand so tell me all star sports channel commercials background music .. .. Please You dont there is a very beautiful music .. in background it is fast music .. wow . i love it please tell me

Pleaseeeee tell me iam dieing . pleaee tell me that fast music name is to melodic ... there is a tournament . in 2006 or2007 or 2005 which is sponsred by kingfisher .. they have played in their background .. a person is saying this brought to u by this this this etc etc ..and in background music is playing fast music it is very beautifull . i love it

Do you have a link to the commercial in question so that we can hear the song you are referring too?

This Is A Very Big Problem I Cant find a link .. ........ listen ...... give me the name of fast music which plays on star sports commercials .. Background onlyyyy

u know . there is a commercial of hitz ...... Comes On Star Sports ..... When Hitz Commercials Finishes .. It Comes And a person says this is brought to you by etc etc etc .. and music is playing in background

Back