Nissan Rogue 2009

Angie<3

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song in the new Nissan Rogue 2009 commercial? It shows a woman going about her life with nothing having enough space. The lyrics are :
Here is the secret
I love that clumsy you
And I am always smilin'
At everything you do
And even if you stumble
Every little part of it is you
It's such a cute song! I've run it through google and nothing came up:(

I've been trying to find it too!! It's driving me nuts that I can't find it....I really hope someone finds out soon :(

2009 Nissan Commercial

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song in the new Nissan Rogue Commercial? The woman in the ad is stuffing a bunch of things in drawers, etc. She never has enough space anywhere until her Rogue comes along. Great, cute song. All anyone ever says it is is the Clash- Pressure Drop but thats the older ad (2007). PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT ON THIS ONE...

Has no one found this yet??!!! I haven't even seen the commercial again in awhile...afraid it may be lost forever :(

Nissan Rogue

A recent Nissan Rogue commercial (2009) has a tune which I can't get out of my head and despite the clear lyrics in the spot there has been no luck with websearches etc.

The commerical is of a young lady who is trying to organise herself at home and attempting to fill her overstuffed drawers, med cabinet and dishwasher with little success.

The lyrics are from a male singer and are similar if not exact to the following:

Here is the secret, I love the clumsy you,
An I am always smilin' at everything you do,
And even though you stumble,
Every little part of it is you,
la la la la la la...

Others have attempted to determine the song:
http://cynicalshoes.livejournal.com/37274.html
http://www.rarityguide.com/forums/m...t-name-song-2009-nissan-rogue-commercial.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090813094426AA60eqb

However it is not the Clash's Pressure drop and so far I have had no luck - so if someone, anyone, does know it I will be beyond gratful! And will be able to get it outta my head!

Thanks!
JP

Add +1 to this, I've been trying to figure out this song for a while. Couldn't find a copy on youtube, either.

I emailed Nissan, this is the response I received:

We wish to acknowledge your recent email communication addressed to Nissan Canada.

It is with great pleasure that we learn of your interest in our recent 2009 Nissan Rogue commercial and its music. Our marketing department goes to great lengths in an attempt to ensure our commercials stand out in the cluttered environment we are competing in.

In response to your inquiry, the music in the Nissan Rogue commercial you are referring to is an original piece written specifically for the commercial. Regrettably, this song is not available commercially, which is why you have been unsuccessful in locating it.

We regret not being able to provide more assistance in this matter, but wish to thank you for your interest in Nissan products and services.

Yours very truly,

Dawn Tuplin

Consumer Relations Representative

Nissan Canada Inc.

Well crap. With any luck the band they hired for it will get permission to release it commercially, like the band that did that Manyards commercial, or Ben's Brother did with "Stuttering".

Back