Adtunes Reunion... Anyone?

Bloodlessr

Might be alive
Reaction score
What happened to all the regulars and how are everyone's lives going?

I'll start.

I currently live in St. Paul in a townhouse with some roommates. I finished school last year, got a BS in Web Design and Interactive media. While going to school I was an intern at the American Academy of Neurology (http://www.aan.com) where I did web stuff for an hour every morning and played flash games the rest of the day. Then I started a real job, freelancing at a web and video shop called ThisClicks Interactive (http://www.thisclicks.com) in the spring of last year. They hired me full-time in late summer and I've been there since. Turns out its one of the best places to work in Minnesota according to Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal (we cheated on the survey buts it's still ok). So I make websites and play with photoshop all day.

Also, for a few years I've been involved with a wonderful girl and we've become very, very close. I love her very much. Some of you may actually know her. :)

So those are the most important bits about my life. Any other oldschoolers care to share their recent life story with us?

Thanks for the update. Glad things are going well.
Also, for a few years I've been involved with a wonderful girl and we've become very, very close. I love her very much. Some of you may actually know her. :)
Who would that be (that some of us may know)?

i lost my job due to cut backs and so now i'm in the process of opening up my own business

Bloodlessr, well I'm not exactly an oldschooler on this thing but I got a couple years goin for me :) I'm 19 and currently a full-time student at a community college in Illinois. I work part-time at a party store where I actually learn alot about the career I am wanting to pursue, an event planner. I'm getting closer to earning my associates degree and will hopefully be transferring to a university next fall. (hopefully Northern Illinois University--GO HUSKIES!)

as for relationships and my lovelife goes...I am happy to be single in my early years of college and just meeting new people :) care to contact me, I have a myspace and facebook. just hit me up on here about it and I'll get back to you!

Hey Garret. I'm still here, but I usually only check once every month or so. I'm all graduated now. Still working at Target photo lab. Should be starting a new design group w/ some friends starting next week. Not much else is new though

C'mon Garret.. spill it! Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm still working at that health insurance company that shall remain nameless. We did go through some heavy lay-offs but I survived, for now.

Connor will be 4 in October. I really can't believe it.

I play on a coed softball team with my husband on the weekends. I still take lots of pictures and... that's pretty much it for me. Just working a ton of hours.

Hey Sir, didn't know you worked at an insurance company.
I too am in the insurance industry. :)

Well, I took a semester off college last year to work at Disney World which was well worth it. I worked at Yosemite National Park this summer and met some really incredible people. I am now 19 years of age and a junior in college. Woot :) Also, I still have no idea what I will be doing with my life when I graduate.

Hey Sir, didn't know you worked at an insurance company.
I too am in the insurance industry. :)

Yes, health insurance. I'm more behind the scenes though. I don't do sales or customer service.

That's crazy that he's 4! I remember when you first posted his baby pictures :wub: They grow up so fast...

AWWNESS.. I thought Leoney Baloney meant pitchers of Beer, (as usual) but this is much better!!! Rhonda, Connor looks so big... and so Irish :D

I guess I dropped in jjust in time for a reunion? :)
Leoney, Melissa, Rhonda, Ledzepgirl, Stephanie, Fitz, Michelle and JCA how are you all?

I've been away, travelling all over. It's been fun. I'm still working for the old company in US, but I spend a great deal of time in my home country. Now I'm back but I'll be going away in a few months. It's such a great thrill to see the old gang here :)

MORE BABIES!!!!!!! :wub:

RAVI!!!!@#$%^& :wub: You got some splainin' to do, mister. :p Are you back or just passin' through?

Hey Garret. I'm still here, but I usually only check once every month or so. I'm all graduated now. Still working at Target photo lab. Should be starting a new design group w/ some friends starting next week. Not much else is new though

Which Target do you work at? In Hudson? That's cool that you are going to start up a design team. What kind of design are you guys gonna be doing? Print? Web?

C'mon Garret.. spill it! Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm still working at that health insurance company that shall remain nameless. We did go through some heavy lay-offs but I survived, for now.

Connor will be 4 in October. I really can't believe it.

I play on a coed softball team with my husband on the weekends. I still take lots of pictures and... that's pretty much it for me. Just working a ton of hours.

I can't say sorry ;) You better hope this healthcare thing changes or you might be out of a job (I'm still conservative and leaning more libertarian these days :) ). Nice call on the tie dyed shirt for Connor! It crazy how old he is now, I remember back when you were "preggers"! I take lots of photos too.

Well, I took a semester off college last year to work at Disney World which was well worth it. I worked at Yosemite National Park this summer and met some really incredible people. I am now 19 years of age and a junior in college. Woot :) Also, I still have no idea what I will be doing with my life when I graduate.

I love Yosemite, that must have been awesome. So what are you graduating in?

AWWNESS.. I thought Leoney Baloney meant pitchers of Beer, (as usual) but this is much better!!! Rhonda, Connor looks so big... and so Irish :D

I guess I dropped in jjust in time for a reunion? :)
Leoney, Melissa, Rhonda, Ledzepgirl, Stephanie, Fitz, Michelle and JCA how are you all?

I've been away, travelling all over. It's been fun. I'm still working for the old company in US, but I spend a great deal of time in my home country. Now I'm back but I'll be going away in a few months. It's such a great thrill to see the old gang here :)

How does that work, is it a job thing that has going back and forth or a personal thing?

It's awesome to see some my fellow adtunes geezers! Thread is a success so far! :)

This is so great to talk to everyone!
Originally Posted by drizzt_fan14 View Post
Well, I took a semester off college last year to work at Disney World which was well worth it. I worked at Yosemite National Park this summer and met some really incredible people. I am now 19 years of age and a junior in college. Woot Also, I still have no idea what I will be doing with my life when I graduate.

I remember when you were 14! I can't believe it.

I can't say sorry You better hope this healthcare thing changes or you might be out of a job (I'm still conservative and leaning more libertarian these days ). Nice call on the tie dyed shirt for Connor! It crazy how old he is now, I remember back when you were "preggers"! I take lots of photos too.

Well, I had to try. Yes, this healthcare thing... scary for us right now. Love the pics!

AWWNESS.. I thought Leoney Baloney meant pitchers of Beer, (as usual) but this is much better!!! Rhonda, Connor looks so big... and so Irish

:)

I miss all of you guys! I keep missing Melissa though. We are never on here at the same time. :(

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~!

am i too late? i hope not. glad to see everyone is doing well~! the pictures are adorable :) :)

i barely know how to work this forum anymore~!!

Back